Enjoy a 5 star touring holiday or weekend at Pearl Lake Leisure Park.
hallenge yourself on our private 9 hole golf course, relax around the natural 15 acre lake, join a game of bowls or stroll along woodland nature trails.
**Pearl Lake has 80 acres of rolling parkland, by comparisson the touring area is just 15 fully serviced pitches near the entrance to the park. Some of the touring pitches are alongside a B road and this will cause road noise. Although it is important to be aware that road noise can be heard on all pitches, we are sure that the quality of the facilities on offer at Pearl Lake can outweigh any discomfort caused by passing traffic. However if you would like a touring site with no road noise then please take a look at Arrow Bank or Rockbridge Park where peace and quite are (virtually) guaranteed.**
At Pearl Lake there are many facilities for you during your stay with us. The excellent heated facilities building has free hot showers and we also have a laundry room, washing up / veg prep area, all access wet room with baby changing table, and a dog wash (with hot shower and hair dryer!) so you can bring your best friend too.
Please note: due to the roadside trees on the touring area that offer both welcome shade and privacy there is no Sky / satellite tv reception.
- 15 premier hard standing touring pitches with drinking water, grey waste drainage, 16 amp electric hook-up and amplified TV connection
- Excellent heated facilities building with all access shower room, free hot showers, hair dryer
- 2,000 yard, 9 hole lakeside golf course
- Natural lake with fishing
- Crown bowling green
- Children’s play area and recreation field
- Woodland nature trails and dog walks
- Dog wash (with hot shower and hair dryer!)
- Laundry and dish washing facilities
- ‘Lakeside Bar Kitchen’ (Open at weekends and holidays)
- Store and stay facilities are available (touring)
- Bus stop at park entrance
- Local shop and country pub in Shobdon. Pearl Lake Leisure Park is ideally situated to explore the Marches Towns, black and white villages, castle, hills and rivers of Herefordshire and the Welsh borderlands
- At the end of the day, return to your fully serviced, all-weather pitch and our award winning facilities
- Butane and Propane gas bottles available to buy
Welcome to Pearl Lake.